Saturday, March 16, 2013

I am not a morning person...Worst ever!

The night before I set 3-6 alarms because I know I will procrastinate getting out of bed. When I first wake up I go to the restroom to look in the mirror to see how tired I look. It is a good morning if I don't run into anything lol. Most of the time though I run into at least one thing now I may make it through my house clutz free but theirs always walls I somehow manage to run into at work. For the past 3 weeks I have been in charge of opening the store 3 times a week. I like that shift because I'm off at noon but I am not a morning person. I am still pleasent in the morning I'm just ditzy and think about sleep a lot. Everything that I do in the morning seems to be at a slower pace and Im usaully pretty fast. It takes me 15 mins from my alarm going off to get out of bed 5-10 mins to brush my teeth another 20-40 to get ready and it leaves me with 2-5 minutes to eat before I head out of the door. Oh  and usually I go on a quest to find my keys before I head to work. Mornings suck! I now get up at 4am 3 days a week and 8 am is the new sleep in time on ther days lol. I probably should go to bed earlier at night but I like getting on Facebook pinterest etc. :-p. What do you expect I was born in the middle of the night lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment