Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day 3 of a healthier lifestyle

I have called this a diet but really I am trying to live healthier and stay that way. It is definitely not easy. I have not had a soda since Thursday. I don't  miss it so  because I normally had a stomach ache afterwards but it did help my migraines .

Anyhow, today was the first time i have done Turbo Jam in a while and it  was extremely hard but I kept up with it though and I have that burn feeling you get after a heavy workout. I did cardio party and it was 45 mins long. Now it just needs to warm up outside so on  days that I get off at noon or the days that I'm off I can go for my 5-14 mile walks that I use to do in Firestone Colorado and in Florida.Oh and I had Chinese today but I only had 1 plate and I limited my portions plus I had fruit and veggies and I didn't drink soda I had water and hot tea.

Looking in the mirror is a real challenge for me but I am working on it. Working out and eating right helps every area of my life.

Water by the way tastes great but it has to be purified for me to drink it or I won't drink it at all. Friday I drank 32 ounces at work and about 18 at home yesterday I drank 35 at work and 20 at home. Today I have had 24 so far but I plan to drink at least 20 more before I go to bed.

For breakfast and when I'm on the go at work I have a smoothie or protein shake. And I don't eat bread and everything else I cut my portions in half.

If I look like I'm sick or too obsessed with this healthy plan please talk with me because I can go overboard. Thanks :-)

I am looking up a outfit or dress to buy at the 25 lb,50lb,75 lb,100lb mark as a motivation tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment