Sunday, January 4, 2015

Good and Bad in 2014

In 2014... 

Bad: 
*I lost my apartment i was living in alone in after losing a job and getting another that did not pay enough. 
* My mom moved into an assisted living place after becoming depressed. 
* My friends 5 best friends moved away Lauren,Kevin, Ashley, Steve and Kia
* Cory went away to go truck driving 
* I was lonely and felt abandoned
* Got a car then lost it within a week because the motor gave out thanks to the private owner who sold me his damaged car. 
* I fell apart over my mom not being the same and not being able to talk to her

In between:  
* I left a church where their were people that became like family however I got called by God  in pursuit to find another church. 

Good:

*I went back to Central to pursue my Bachelors in Christian Counseling
* I had what I thought to still be a true relationship with Cory. We had a 1 year anniversary.
* My relationship with God became stronger 
* My Grades were good both semesters 
* I served in Youth Ministry
* Had good memories  with Ashley,Steve, Lauren and Kevin
* Great summer with Kia as a roommate
* Made new friends at Central
* hung out with Kiersten and Mariah 

Overall, 2014 was not the best but it was definitely not the worst either. I became stronger , wiser and learned more about myself, and helping others. God gets all the credit for getting me through some dark situations. and even though my mom is still battling and Cory left me currently in 2015 I know God still has good plans for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment